Ed and List,

Sorry, but this is a hoax that has been around since before October of last
year and most everyone already knows it is a hoax. Our Virus Status site
here on the web at Boeing states the following (and they are experts in the
field):

        "Budsaver.EXE or Budweiser Screen Saver - this is an E-mail hoax
that warns you about downloading the Budweiser Frogs
        screen saver - it will crash your system.  Please do NOT propagate
this e-mail warning."

It is a good idea to not propagate any warning you receive by e-mail on any
virus. Sometimes the warning itself is suspect of being able to return info
or other such action to the perputrator via your action of forwarding.
Suffice it to say, you will know very quickly through the news media if
there is a serious threat taking place out there in etherland.