Mr.. Gesotti Sir, proud West Virginian son of an
Italian immigrant 'n a hillbilly, legendary for hanging
out on Saturday nights in the computer science lab
whilst in collage, and who grew up to be a full-fledged,
bona fide engineering geek (did I miss something?) <smirk>

You name the date and time and it's a date, Phil!
Errrrr.... provided I can get over to Nordstrom's and
pick up and new outfit to wear on this momentous
occasion.

Let's hear it from them List-folks who've meet this
West Virginian Wonderkind before..... Will MY
sterling reputation be compromised if I'm seen with
the aforementioned "proud Italian?"  (Ohhh, I looove
Eyetalian food!) <YUMMY!>

I mean, like he's not gonna show up at my door in
plaid slacks and paisley shirt with a slide rule in the
pocket, is he? <shuddering> <grin>

Say, Phil... you mean you've ALREADY been to the
West Coast and DIDN'T call lay a "Howdy" on me?
Sheeeesh - half the List has passed thru this city at
one time or 'nother since I joined the List about 6 years
ago, and THEY all call and/or visit.  HUMPH!  Well
POOH POOH on you!

And heck.... I just lost-my-lunch a coupla-three times
(ok, so maybe 4 or 5 times) after taking my daily
selegiline some years ago.  Boy, was that ever good
incentive to stop taking THAT drug, and I've never
missed it, either!  (Uhhh, is THAT what I'm
remembered amongst my peers on the List for?)
<GROAN>

Sooo, Phil.... should I sit here holding my breath
awaiting your arrival (as in are ya planning on
coming to the West Coast SOON, or is this
memorable event gonna be in the distant future?
(Waving red flag in front of the engineering-geek)
<grinning, ducking & running>

A girl needs to know... polishing her Nordie's charge
card)  <giggling at this whole thing>

Barb Mallut