Barb - read with interest about your press release re  meds. But I was
more interested in your kitties bouncing off the wall. MY two are doing
the same thing, so finally I put them on the sofa and told them, "this is
a full moon, so go on and have your fun, because in 2 days, I expect you
to settle down.  In the meantime, they keep me awake at night with their
shenanigans. But I wouldn't trade them for the world, expect for maybe my
love,  In the meantime, they can do what ever they want to, because they
are my "babies". and keep me entertained. Jo Ann from Houston