Hi All,
This is a good idea... I would love to receive newsletters from other groups,
especially the Canadian groups...  We really tend to live in isolation from
each other here and this might start a groundswell that begets a much needed
Canadian  "togetherness" and "awareness".   It sure can't hurt...  murray

On 19 Feb 00 at 14:13, Edward & Nancy McCaffrey wrote:

> I would be very interested in receiving newsletters from any and all support
> groups. I belong to a very active support group in central New York and am
> an assistant editor of our newsletter. I am always eager to see what other
> groups do and am always looking for new ideas for our newsletter. BEWARE! I
> might copy some of your ideas!
> If you would like, I would be happy to add anyone interested  to our mailing
> list. Our next issue will be out in April.
> Just email me at [log in to unmask]
> Give me your address and I will add you to our list.

All the best ............... murray