On 19 Feb 00 at 23:43, janet marie paterson wrote:

> >19. Pandia Search Central
> >http://www.pandia.com/
> >
> >Created and maintained by P&S Koch of Oslo, Norway, Pandia Search
> >Central aims to serve as a major search portal, pooling a number of
> >searching tools and guides. These include a metasearch engine that
> >indexes AltaVista, HotBot, Yahoo, Looksmart, Go Infoseek, GoTo, and
> >WebCrawler at once;
SNIP

Thanks Janet,
I can report that the Metasearch gives outstanding results.
I have Pandia bookmarked for future comparison testing.

My current favorites are Google
http://www.google.com
and Fast Search
http://www.alltheweb.com

Pandia may turn out to complement these sites in the obscure "diggin'".

All the best .......... murray