TIP OF THE DAY
BE THANKFUL

     hey i passed 1 mistake. said they got to put at least one down. but did
i ever blow my stack. i just had to pass the driving part and eye part.
STATE POTROL GAVE IT.  then you go to the place to get your license. well
they said i would have to take the eye test. i said what. they repeated. i
said hey i just took one. to see if i could drive. 2 different places. 10
feet a part.  realy got p----d off t0ld them what for. we went around and
around. finely they gave in i think to get rid of me. my niece was out there
with her daughter to get her license. she told VIVIAN every one asked her
where she got her temper. now you know. all so they say all handicapped
places are to be blue. said yours is white. how can you pass a law and you
to follow it. you must  wear a seat belt they did not. left hand does not
know what right is doing. bet they do now did you all hear me?  i know the
whole building did. lo lo so if any one have to go let know what's up and
down. but it was fun.

                                                   I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                    LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                                       BEST MED FOR PD IS