From: Judith Richards <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: NEWS-Implants May Aid Tremor Victims

P&B Fahr wrote:
> IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Judith Richards <[log in to unmask]>
> To: <[log in to unmask]>
> Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 6:42 AM
> Subject: NEWS-Implants May Aid Tremor Victims
>
> ====Deep-brain operations cost $20,000 to $28,000 in the United
> States. =====

P&B,
        Sarcasm is neither necessary nor welcome on PIEN.
        If you are questioning the above statement, I suggest you
contact the
reporter, JEFF DONN, through AP news service.
        If you have information to the contrary, why not share it
with the PIEN
list members?
        Also, it would be courteous to sign your postings.

Judith (a PWP)

--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada