Dear Sharon and Jim,

Can you try to summarize for us neurochemistry-shy PIEN'ers, your
fascinating theory about the invasion of  toxic Tellurium --the
poisoning theory?

I also wonder if your Tellurium hypothesis fits in with my virus-theory
in
some way.  Could the proposed virus, HDV (Human Dopamine-deficiency
Virus) ,
weaken the chemical bonds in some molecules, which would then
get tellurium invading and poisioning the dopamine pathways?

I am just an ordinary person with no  special background  in chemistry.

Thanks,

Ivan
:-)