Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/
i   am again all goofed up. i asked if any one that lives in NEW YORK city
could make a sign and try to get it on the TODAY SHOW. IS IT A CRAZY IDEA?
and i don't under stand GREG. i only put on what i feel. it may not be
right. i think we should not try to tell any one how and who to vote for.  i
went back where i got my right to drive and told them i was sorry for
yelling. all said it was ok. i said just because i have PD. is not excuse.
the women who took me out to see if i could drive. her mother has PD. asked
she just let have it because of it. she said no. was one of the bestt she
has had in long time. so now feel better as i did not get any thing special.
i want to do and be like a normal folk. that is all i ask of all PWP'S. but
your food in your mouth before you open it. ME TO. this it for now lo lo

                                                   I.Y.Q.  DON   AND  VIVIAN
                                                    LOVE OF MY LIFE-54