----- Original Message -----
From: Ray L. Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Wanda @ Kretches <[log in to unmask]>; Vicki <[log in to unmask]>;
Ruth $ Jack Fetterhoff <[log in to unmask]>; Rolla Anderson
<[log in to unmask]>; Rita Paltoni <[log in to unmask]>; Rick at tennis
<[log in to unmask]>; Ramon Anderson <[log in to unmask]>; Ramon Hannah
<[log in to unmask]>; Paul Smith <[log in to unmask]>;
Marianne Longworth <[log in to unmask]>; Lori Wagor
<[log in to unmask]>; Loretta at Tennis <[log in to unmask]>; Liz Poletti
<[log in to unmask]>; Laurie Anderson <[log in to unmask]>; Larry &
Arlene Smith <[log in to unmask]>; Karl & Sandy Plath
<[log in to unmask]>; Jim Mc Govern <[log in to unmask]>; Jim &
Nancy Thurman <[log in to unmask]>; Jann Brewer <[log in to unmask]>;
Irvin Mc Carthy <[log in to unmask]>; Doug\ Karen Dye
<[log in to unmask]>; Dick Lucas <prince2