hI gang: Just a note brought to mind by janet's post  (if she's  half
as nice looking as her mind she must be dynamite!) Sorry, back to the
point ... When I send poems etc. to the list I do so to shhare with as
 many people as possible. ANy use that lists me as source is fine with
me. I appreciate the courtesy of being asked for permission  (I have
never said no) but I give blanket release for the two major projects
going on at this time, Behind the masks and the major fund raiser
in Florida (hi ladies!:))
Whateer happened to the cookbook that was being written?
Also a thought, would anyone else be interested in the various Parkinson
newsletters being posted to this newsgtoup. I am very interested in what
goes on in other areas...
It is great to be back on line...
Your brother in arms
Bill Harrington
ps Thanks all for info on archives and Mjfox e-mail , had great success
with the first and no response from the latter.