About  18 months ago i began to collect  information for a national data base
of PD Support groups.  The groups constantly change or come and go. The
original database contains slighly more than 1800 names.

I would like to up date the information. If any members of the list are in a
support group please send me the following information to bring the list
current.

Name of group
Leader's name
address for group
tele number
fax no
email address

One state list will be sent free to anyone with a legitimate PD interest. A
complete list will be supplied for a nominal fee to cover the cost of a disk
and postage.

In the past Mass. General Hospital received a complete copy to assist with a
PD  project. The bikers received several state lists to program their route .
Several people contacted me for a list of groups in areas they were moving
too  and state lists were requested by various groups to give referrals to
people who called for info in their state.

Send email to be or to my land address.

Thanks for your help.

Dale Severance
 Way