TIP OF THE DAY
LOVE THERS SO THEY CAN RETURN LOVE

      i hope some of you got to see the LORETTA CLAIRBOWN STORY(THE SPRING)
my baby orks with that kind of person. they don't call them retards. they
call them clients. in APRIL  she gets to meet her in person. she knows how
well it is for me to help a PWP. she has been bitten,kicked,spit on just
like the show showed.  so you see how proud of her. all so has any one gave
the idea people of NEW YORK CITY thaought of making a banner on PD. to show
on the TODAY SHOW WINDOW? still have not hurl any more about T.V. but some
one emailed asked if they could use some of the things i put-on the list.
who they are i said ok. any thing to get our problem out to the public.
head doc said just couple more talks. see i said i would win.we PWP's are
just smarter than average person. if they would just listen. am i not right?
well enough for now.

                                                      I.Y.Q  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                                         LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                                    BEST MEDS FOR PD IS