I understand that recently (Feb 2000) a ban on driving while on Requip (Ropinerole) has been instituted in British Columbia, based on a release from some "Canadian Health Bureau" dictum. Driver's liscences are a provincial responsibility in Canada, while health warnings are often issued by some National authorities.

Can readers provide me a copy of the actual dictum as noted above?
Can readers advise if a similar ban has been instituted by other jurisdictions in Canada, the US, England etc?
Can readers advise if the use of Mirapex (Pramiprexole) has similarly led to a driving ban in any other jurisdiction?

Your assistance and reply to both the list and my email would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
Vancouver, BC, CANADA