        I've said this before and I'll say it again. It is my opinion than
anyone who votes for a candidate based solely on one single all consuming
personal issue is making a terrible mistake. You got to look at all the
issues and weigh the overall good against the overall bad for the country
(and you) as compared to the same assessment of the opposition. Only by this
will we keep from fractionalizing our society by so many special interests
groups and return the government to the people.