At 10:23 AM 2000/02/23 -0500, Mary Gerecke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BF7DE0.84E1CC80
>
>unsubscribe

hi mary!

if you want to terminate your subscription or change your subscription options
you need to send all command messages to the listserv computer address
in the same way that you did when you subscribed to this list

subscription instructions were included in the 'welcome' message
which you received from Barb Patterson when you subscribed,
and are also on the wwweb at my website [address below]
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year!

good luck!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0