J. Arthur Hirsch, are you still on the PIEN?

For your (and others on the exchange) information, I showed the video, "A
Story of Hope" at our annual Caregiver's Appreciation Banquet last evening.
Got many favorable comments and accolades. Best that any have every seen for
presenting the total picture of our situations from all aspects. Please pass
on our thanks to Jim West and the DAPS people in Dallas for making this
possible.

I donated my copy to our support group library, but many expressed a desire
to have a personal copy. We have an individual who volunteered to make
copies free of charge. We did not notice any copyright notification on the
video, but I am requesting permission never the less before we do this. Is
there any problem? Also, we would like to get it on our local TV. Any
suggestions as to how to go about this?

For those of you who have not yet seen this most amazing video, it is very
moving and uplifting at the same time. Five STARS!!!

Darwin