Kelly...

Gelatin somehow coats the joints making it much more comfortable
when ya move.  I know that's very simplistic, but I don't know the
details, soooo YOU now know the sum total of ALL that _ I _ know
about the medicinal side to gelatin.

Look at it THIS way.... Knox has been marketing this gelatin
(along with all-time favorite nummy, JELLO, for something like a
hundred years.  If KNOX - the makers of  *JELLO*  fer goodness
sake (and I like RED Jello, thank-you-veddy-much) was LYING,
wouldn't you think that the word would've got out by NOW???

OK.... OK..... I just did an "Ask Jeeves" Web search which took me
to the KNOX Web site (and Jeeves masked  the actual URL so I'm
unable to give it to you directly without   doing a further search
myself, and I'm short of time right now).

Knox said that their gelatin adds COLLAGEN to your fingernails,
and your joints.   Kinda-sorta like adding a TEFLON lining to the
joints, I'd say.

I wish I had more time to explore the site longer as it was
interesting.

Barb Mallut