you know..that makes sense just now...bob has been complaining on how it is
so hard for him to turn over in the bed and how even a sheet ( on his leg)
can make it impossible for him to move. I will look into satin-like sheets
:) thanks!

Coleen 8-)

At 12:29 PM 02/23/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Most would suggest the bed be firm enough to provide the support needed both
>for comfort as well as for being able to move without sinking down into it.
>My suggestion would be to go to a mattress store and try out several styles
>and brands.
>
>More would suggest, however, that it is the sheets that are used that make
>the difference.  Many PWPs find that satin or satin-like sheets combined
>with satin PJs are "slippery" enough so that the PWP can turn over or slide
>out of bed more easily.
>
>Yet others prefer air-mattresses so that you can adjust your own comfort
>level.

MISSING LINKS, Adoptees/triad support group
Grants Pass, So. OREGON
541-862-2226