>My son is writing a paper for college on the amount of government funding
>that pd gets compared to other diseases, such as AIDs, etc.  Do any of you
>know where he would look for statistics like this and other related
>information?  His teacher told them to write about something they felt
>strongly about so this is what he picked.  What a great kid, huh?  Thanks for
>any help.
>
>Debby H. 46/39 dx./33 onset

Debby-- if you or he will check with the PAN (Parkinson Action Network)
folks, they can supply all this up to date---quicker than checking the list
archives.

        email:  [log in to unmask]   OR  contact PAN at 800-850-4726.

Good for him!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "