hi connie

yep
it looks like every e-mail you send out has the virus attached - see below

you might want to call earthlink.net and ask them for their advice

it's a horrible thing to have happen
you have my sympathy!

i now automatically delete all attachments without opening them
unless i know precisely who sent one to me and why

janet

At 09:14 AM 2000/02/22 -0800, you wrote:
>'janet marie paterson' wrote:=0A=
>=3D=3D=3D=3D=0A=
>- hi all
>-=20
>- Andrew Haynes, PIEnet listmember from Port Hope, Ontario, Canada
>- has unwittingly unleashed a new virus to his own mailing list
>- including us
>-=20
>- Andy, a nerdler of ten years vintage, is dismayed by this turn of =
>events,
>- and has shut his machine down completely
>-=20
>- however, he can still monitor PIEnet listmail via the wwweb elswhere
>

>WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
>The estimated size of this message is 142329 bytes.
>Click on the server retrieve icon above and check mail again to
>get the whole thing.  If the server retrieve icon is not showing,
>then this message is no longer on the server.

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0