>she is the one who said i sent it. I do NOT EVER REMEMBER SENDING ANY
>THING TO HER. she is a new bee to me. those who know me i would never do
>any thing to hurt some one. and U all know i ask if i can send attachment
>to you first' so MARIE let me know when i did it. ask JANET P. TO CHECK
>HER ARCHES.
>

>                        I.Y.Q.  DON   VIVIAN

Hey Don!  We know that you would NEVER hurt anyone----the virus attached
itself to your email without any help from you--don't worry, your
reputation as "list-helper and cyber Dad extraordinaire"  is safe!

Good to hear from you---

Peace and Love, Camilla

also on PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

       Have YOU Hugged A Friend Today?