On 27 Feb 00 at 21:14, Camilla Flintermann wrote:

> Hey Don!  We know that you would NEVER hurt anyone----the virus attached
> itself to your email without any help from you--don't worry, your
> reputation as "list-helper and cyber Dad extraordinaire"  is safe!
>
> Good to hear from you---

Hi Don and Camilla,
It's good to hear from both of you and I'm glad the virus issue is "on the side"
for now... One thing about it... it sure cut the traffic down today...
Rule #1 is don't open any unsolicited attachments... just hit delete and you're
pretty safe. Don't worry that you might be missing out on something...
(if it was important it'll come back eventually)

all the best ............. murray