Hi All,
There are many forums besides the 1888 members of this list.
I assembled the following URL's as an exercise for the coming
Parkinson;'s Awareness Month (April).

The PIENet - PARKINSN Information Exchange Network
The Founder and the History
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/barbp/barbp.htm

How to Subscribe etc.
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/pienet/subs/index.html

The PIENet - PARKINSN List On-line
http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html

Search the PARKINSN List Archives On-line (every message 11/93 to now)
http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm

PARKLISTE, French Speaking Parkinson's List
http://new.parkinsons.org.uk/parkliste.htm

NEDERPARK (Nederlandse Parkinson Lijst), Dutch Speaking Parkinson's List
http://new.parkinsons.org.uk/nederpark.htm

BELGAPARK, Belgian Speaking Parkinson's List
http://new.parkinsons.org.uk/belgapark.htm

DEUPARK (Deutsche Parkinsonliste) German Speaking Parkinson's List
http://new.parkinsons.org.uk/deupark.htm

Spanish Speaking Parkinson's List
http://listserv.rediris.es/archives/parkinson.html

The Italian E-Mail List
http://www.parkinson.it/aip/

PD KIDS  (E-Mail List for children of Parkinsonians)
http://members.aol.com/apdaypd

The Caregivers' List for Parkinson's Disease
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/acaregiv.html
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/pienet/people/caregang.html

Ask Dr. Lieberman, NPF Medical Director
http://www.parkinson.org/drindex.htm

Parkinson Disease Discussion Forum - Canada
http://parkinson.ca/board/

IRC Chat - look on Dennis Greene's Site for Info...
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/

This should be a good start.  If any are wrong please let me know.
If you have links to add let me know as well.

We owe major debts to the people who have so generously donated their
time and resources on our behalf.  (Simon Coles, Barb Patterson, Marvin
Giles, John Cottingham, Jerry Finch, Janet Paterson... to name a few)

All the best ............ murray