Greg wrote:
"Does anyone have any info that states Permax can cause similar
"requip-like"
sleep attacks?"

Greg I don't have any documented evidence, but let's say I'm highly
suspect. I was having problems with fatigue and was having trouble
keeping my eyes open after about 3 o'clock at work. Permax has always
caused some stomach discomfort whether I took it before, after or during
a meal. I starting reducing my dosage and eventually quit taking it. The
stomach discomfort is gone and I'm not as fatigued at work. I had
reduced my dosage to 0.25 mg a day and my neuro said to not bother
taking it at that low a dosage.

My PD symptoms are worse, but the poison of the Permax side effects
wasn't worth the improvement. My neuro tells me this is all in my head -
symptom of depression. I tell her that anything is possible, but
depression seems like a low probability diagnosis. I've got things to do
and am highly motivated to do them. When I'm dragging around getting
dizzy, it's hard to get them accomplished.

more anecdotal evidence from

Phil Gesotti 50/46+