HI George,

  Satin sheets  and pillowcases,  more slippery night garments,
nylon (smooth) rope, knotted for grasp, and firmly
tied to the foot of your bed,  footwarmers, slightly warmer air at night,
and pillows that elevate the upper body , are each helpful to me,
and  many others.

 Also, medications before bed, or during the night, or both
MAY increase your  mobility and comfort.  Your physician
can help you to decide if medications should be considered
to achieve nighttime mobility, and/or more comfortable sleep.

Ivan Suzman (50/39/36)
 :-)