To all you wonderfull people who kept a prayer vigil for our boy Revelaine
and also supported me!

I saw him in Port Elizabeth today.  He was smiling and laughing more than he
had for the last 6 weeks.  He went into theatre at 15:45 for the sinus op.
Roz took me downstairs to meet the folk who had kindly given me the lift
there and back and whenshe got back uptairs he was out of theatre - the op
was not neceessary.

And who says there are no miracles today!

Once again thank you for your prayers and support.  If I have left you off
the list of mail recipients please forgive me.

Regards

Dave