 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       49    deg. F   :-)
   I am collecting and exploring information and ideas that support the
hypothesis that Parkinson's Disease, such as that afflicting Mr. Michael
J. Fox, may be due to earlier
exposure to a virus.

 Would anyone who is interested in helping  this effort please contact me
immediately at this e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

My team is hoping to uncover missing links that will speed the cure of
Parkinson's Disease, and so, my screen name is "CureIt"!

THANK YOU for your input to this important project.

Ivan :-)