Kelly

The short answer is "No, no interaction between blood sugar levels and PD
meds."

My longer reply will have to wait a bit (maybe 24 hrs or so), but I'd love to
learn more about your diabetic condition (juvenille onset or when?
officially type I or II?  how long have you had it?  whom else are you
hearing from with insulin dependent diabetes -- i.e. others than those from
whom I've heard when I've asked formally -- 2-3 years back?  management
issues for pd and diabetes? plus many others ...)

Let's do talk more ... ok?

John Bachman, age 57, type I, late onset juvenille diabetic (insulin
dependent) since age 27, PD formal diagnosis 4 and 1/ 2 yrs ago, symptoms for
at least 7 years.  I take humalog and Nph, four injections daily, plus
sinemet, until recently tasmar (now replaced by comptan, mirapex, eldypryl,
zoloft and ambien (21 assorted pills daily).