Nancy,
I experienced a metallic taste for several months in the early 90's.   This
was at a time when I had been on Sinemet as well as an agonist and eldepryl
for several months.  I did not change medications during this time
period........the taste seemed to just disappear much as it had
arrived.......no apparent change in anything to trigger the beginning or the
end.  Occasionally I have the "taste" recur........have never found a link to
coincide with it.   Only problem seems to be the "taste" associated with it.

Rita Weeks 55/10