Coleen -

Satin sheets are expensive and can be hard to find.  We've had good luck with
a suggestion made by someone else on the list some time ago:  Buy a length of
satin-like fabric and stretch it across the bed crosswise, tucking it in on
both sides.  It works best if there's plenty of fabric on the sides to stay
tucked in.  If the satin fabric is under the torso, that seems to be enough
"slip" to enable a PWP to turn over.

Margie Swindler

<<
 you know..that makes sense just now...bob has been complaining on how it is
 so hard for him to turn over in the bed and how even a sheet ( on his leg)
 can make it impossible for him to move. I will look into satin-like sheets
 :) thanks!

 Coleen 8-)