 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. 42 F   :-)
(Connie Tate has asked Ivan to send this message to the PIEN list.)
        Hello!!  My name is Crystal.  I am typing on behalf of Ivan today, as he
is preoccupied at the moment.
        This message is to inform all of you about the condition of Mrs. Connie
Tate and her PWP husband, Jack.  She has been unable to access the list
as of late due to problems with her computer.  She has not identified the
source of her difficulties yet, but thinks it may be due to a virus
attatched to an e-mail recieved from one Andrew Haines of Australia.  She
is now trying to clear her computer of any possible viruses.
        Also, her husband Jack, a PWP, is presently in Mountains Community
Hospital.  (Ivan is here now, and I am now typing, working with him.)
        The hospital is located near Cedar Glen, and near the town of Lake
Arrowhead, California.  On Tuesday at about 1 pm, Jack was reaching up to
put his gloves on a shelf, and suddenly blacked out.
        He is on Sinemet and Eldepryl.  I've told Connie to let the hospital
know about the Demerol precautions for those taking Eldepryl.
        There has been heavy snow this week in their area, which is now over a
foot deep.  Connie, to me, sounded alright.  Her son-in-law lives nearby,
who can drive her to the hospital to see Jack.
        Her phone number is listed, but I prefer not to publish it here on the
internet.  I think she would appreciate phone contact from those on the
list who know her.

        Sincerely yours,

        Ivan Suzman, PWP
        (and Crystal Alcott, Personal Care Assistant)