From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Debby Hurlbert
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Need information

My son is writing a paper for college on the amount
of government funding
that pd gets compared to other diseases, such as
AIDs, etc.  Do any of you
know where he would look for statistics like this
and other related
information?  His teacher told them to write about
something they felt
strongly about so this is what he picked.  What a
great kid, huh?  Thanks for
any help.

Debby H. 46/39 dx./33 onset