The agenda for this month's meeting of theYoung Parkinson's Group of Greater
Washington is stem cell biology.  By popular demand we are having a return
visit from Dr. Ron McKay,  a scientist from NINDS who specializes in stem
cell research.  His visit last year was one of the liviest meetings we have
ever had.

In addition, Mr. Arthur Allen, a writer for the Washington Post, will attend
the meeting. Mr. Allen, who interviewed me today, is writing a cover story
for the Sunday Magazine on stem cell research. The story should appear in
about a month.

The Young Parkinson's Group of Greater Washington DC meets once a month on
the third Thursday at 7:30 pm in Chevy Chase, MD at 4550 North Park Ave
(first floor lounge in the Carlton Condominium).

For further information contact me at 202-686-9430.

Perry Cohen