Phil E.Gesotti wrote:

> Greg wrote:
> "Does anyone have any info that states Permax can cause similar
> "requip-like"
> sleep attacks?"
>
> Greg I don't have any documented evidence, but let's say I'm highly
> suspect. I was having problems with fatigue and was having trouble
> keeping my eyes open after about 3 o'clock at work. Permax has always
> caused some stomach discomfort whether I took it before, after or during
> a meal. I starting reducing my dosage and eventually quit taking it. The
> stomach discomfort is gone and I'm not as fatigued at work. I had
> reduced my dosage to 0.25 mg a day and my neuro said to not bother
> taking it at that low a dosage.
>
> My PD symptoms are worse, but the poison of the Permax side effects
> wasn't worth the improvement. My neuro tells me this is all in my head -
> symptom of depression. I tell her that anything is possible, but
> depression seems like a low probability diagnosis. I've got things to do
> and am highly motivated to do them. When I'm dragging around getting
> dizzy, it's hard to get them accomplished.
>
> more anecdotal evidence from

Dear Phil and Greg;

I have been on Permax, .25 mg x 3 daily for approx. 4 months.  I don't have
any problems with sleep attacks.  However, I think I have a lot of new
problems that I didn't have before.  I really can't remember four months
ago, I just realized that when I started typing this..

Phil; can you please tell me what side effects you seem to be getting from
Permax.

Thx.
Marie McNeely
64/62/60