Marie McNeely wrote:
"Phil; can you please tell me what side effects you seem to be getting
from
Permax."

Primarily I experienced stomach discomfort. This ranged from hunger
pains and craving sweets to heartburn and nausea. I had noticed
hyper-yawning attacks over the last year, but did not associate it with
the Permax. This hasn't happened since I quit taking it. What really
drove me to try cutting back was increased occurences of  nausea. Then I
noticed that I wasn't getting unbearably sleepy in the afternoon.

This is just my experience and should not be taken as an endorsement to
quit taking the drug. Many people take the drug without side effects and
it does have benefits. Maybe it's just us stubborn people that can't
tolerate the drug. Maybe they should do a study on mules to see if it
makes them sleepy. :-)

Phil Gesotti 50/46+