And thank you Janet!
In the few weeks I've been reading PIEnet, your PMID abstracts have been a key
factor!

I don't claim to understand them, but it does give you a feeling help is on
its way.  And I will continue to read them till I either understand one of
them or at least figure out what PMID stands for!

So thanks for all your efforts.

Frans

--
Frans van Duinen