Yes, I have also.  I find that my old strong nails are weaker and actually
peel down a bit on the edges.

DisneyFreak
http://www.wedisney.com
http://www.maggiescafe.net

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat:
"We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here.."

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Lewis Carroll
1866