From: "Don McKinley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 1:18 PM
Subject: LIST:-----THANKS.

TIP OF THE DAY
SAY A PRAYER FOT THOSE WORSE OF THAN US

i have been off since about October. hear while back have been talking to my
Minster. so after a while she said i should see head doc. can't spell the
the other work lolo oh thanks to every one who heoped me a bout the virus.
have talked to her lot. found out her dad has P>D and said i would try and
help him. come to find out i been working with him. she said he is one
different dad now. so 3 visit for the price of one. lo lo she said i was
bull headed,indepened. that is why she gives 3 for price of one. i do not
expected to be treat dif. than any one else.i was very up set when i thought
i was cause of a virus. she told me no one is perfect. and i would not do
any harm on purpose. like all you did. i may not have to go back. the tip
came about a deaf couple it made me see i am in not such a bad shape.  so
you see how things could be worse.  big hug to you all. (ladies a small
kiss.) mom said she got a lot to go around.

                           I.Y.Q.  DON   AND   VIVIAN
                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                    BEST MED FOR PD. IS
                      HAVE FAITH IN YOUR SELF