Hi there
Have not seen too many enquiries about Comtan SO FAR.. I have been on
200Mgx3 fOr 3 weeks now. the effect was quite dramatic with immediate
reaction. Had been experiencing long off periods after doing so well for
several years on the following regimen
sinemet 25/100 x11/2  sinemetcr 50/200 x 4   mirapex 1gm x 41/2
eldepryl 5mgx2around about October began experiencing the prolonged on
off period,got a chest virus before Christmas with viral laryngitis that
I had on off through the previous winter by the time neurologist could
treatme was walking with a cane and previous on periods were about 4
hourshad reduced almost to nil. By the second day of Comtan 'on 'period
had progressed to 21/2 to 3 hours between meds.but still need cane when
walking around supermarket etc. as now still fairly unbalanced.Neuro.
said I would probably overdose
until things leveled out and make final adjustments. Have been
experiencing dyskinisia in afternoons which I hope may disappear with
reduction of sinemet but also having
extreme pain in jaws and facial muscles wanting to clench
teeth.apparently dystonia?
 spreading now to neck muscles is anyone else experiencing this with or
with Comtan?Sofar no gastric reaction which could take upto three months
to show itself. Otherwise the improvement of dopomine level most obvious
due to return of quality "on" time.
Margaret Clark 60/12