Ed,
My dad goes to Iowa City! Isn't it a small world. He lives in Galesburg, Illinois.He just saw one of the best movement disorder spec. in the country ( thats what they told my dad) there in Iowa City. Dr. Robert Rodnitzky. I understand he is very hard to get into. Good luck to you.
Kathy Bailey
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Edward Kleinmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: Friday, February 25, 2000 8:23 PM
    Subject: movement disorder

    Everyone, I finally have a date for the movement disorder clinic in Iowa City,Ia. It's APRIL 6.2000. I am so excited that I will finally find out what my problem is and can receive proper treatment for whatever. Now if I could just get some new teeth I'll be good for another 100,000 miles. I'll keep you posted. Shirley
    Click here for Free Video!!
    http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/