Hi Mary-- welcome back!   I'm always glad to see another social worker on
board!  I hope when you tell folks at the center about the PD list you will
also mention CARE---and you would be welcome there yourself....

>Hi, I am writing to introduce myself to the list.  My
>name is Mary Cudly.  I am an RN and a Social Worker
>and practice at the Fogelson Neuroscience Center at
>Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "