Pallidotomy a miracle for just a few lucky ones?

The Swiss report makes me, a 14th-year patient doing
less well now, and on tasmar, eldepryl and carbidopa-levodopa,
feel SCARED, and saddened that the steel knife,
the laser beam and the surgical theaters are
reluctantly  considered a risk-reducing choice for some PWP's..

I wonder if the surgeons must feel frustrated by the dangers,
as they are trying to help us.

If  we want to talk about risk assessment, one can deduce
that in barely 1/2 , 29 of 56 of the originnal patients, was their
self-evaluation
 "good or excellent" after a median time of 7 months post-op.

I am grateful I am not a post-op PWP with sight, speech
or memory loss.

Ivan Suzman (50/39/36)