Thank you Charlotte and Bill,

These sample letters and your awakening call for political action in this
election year in t he U.S. are very much appreciated. We read about
encouraging research findings, potential new treatment, new Udall centers
being funded, growing commitment to find a cure for PD among the
leadership of the NIH --  all this progress could be accelerated or
stopped in it's tracks,  depending on who we elect to Congress and the
White House this year.  Certainly we have to look at all the issues, but
supporting PD and all medical research to me is one of the most
important.

Thanks Bill - I sent my own versions of your sample letters to our
current  NYS Senators, candidates for the Senate, and my representative.
Here are some addresses for New Yorkers:

How To Contact Senator Schumer
Washington DC EMail Address: [log in to unmask]
Washington DC Web Address:
http://www.senate.gov/~schumer/
Washington DC Address
    SH-313 Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC   20510
    Phone: 202-224-6542

How To Contact Senator Moynihan
Washington DC EMail Address: [log in to unmask]
Washington DC Web Address:
http://www.senate.gov/~moynihan/
Washington DC Address
    464 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC   20510-3201
    Phone: 202-224-4451
    Fax: 202-228-0406

NY Senate candidates:
You can send them an e-mail message from each of their web sites.

Hillary Rodham Clinton
http://www.hillary2000.org/

Rudolph Guiliani
http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html

How To Contact Representative Thomas Reynolds (Representative from
Western NY)
Washington DC Web Address: http://www.house.gov/reynolds/
Washington DC WebMail Address:
http://www.house.gov/writerep/
Washington DC Address
    413 Cannon House Office Building
    Washington, DC   20515
    Phone: 202-225-5265
District Address - Williamsville
    500 Esjay Road, Suite 260
    Williamsville, NY   14221
    Phone: 716-634-2324
    Fax: 716-631-7610
District Address - Victor
    10 East Main Street
    Victor, NY   14564
    Phone: 716-742-1600
If anyone else on the list is from Reynolds' district, please contact me.

Linda Herman