Hi CASLLers,

        By now, you may be wondering why you haven't yet received more information
about arrangements for Inkshed 2000.  You're right:  I should have made
sure that went out last month.  Likewise formal letters of acceptance (in
case your institution isn't happy with an email acceptance).

        We expect to have all that and a preliminary program in the mail to you
this week.

        Meanwhile, those of you arranging flights no doubt want to know what time
you need to be in Vancouver in order to catch the boat cruise to Bowen.
Again, we expect to confirm particulars later this week.  Flights that
arrive before 2 p.m. should be totally safe.  Somewhat later should be okay
too, but we don't know that yet.  When we know, we'll email the CASLL list.

        We look forward to welcoming the usual spirited collection of Inkshedders
to boat and Bowen.

Rick Coe
(for the Inkshed 2000 Program Committee)

(Prof.) Richard M. Coe
English Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC  V5A 1S6