Kudos to Jamie,

In fact, why not choose a context (a non-profit organization
or a department on campus that needs some help) and write
for them?

This term we are working with my school's English as a Second
Language program. We are getting fantastic writing opportunities,
plus international issues, educational issues, technology,
politics, the works....

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Jamie MacKinnon wrote:

> Radical idea Jim:  don't choose any novels for them.

Brenton D. Faber                          Faculty Advisor:
Assistant Professor                   WTSC 91.1 Clarkson Radio
Technical Communications
Clarkson University             Society for Technical Communication
Potsdam NY 13699                        Clarkson Student Chapter

315.268.6466
http://www.clarkson.edu/~faber/