Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:43:40 -0500
From: BRIAN CRONIN <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: medieval automata

Hello  all,
I was wondering if anyone has come across, or can point me
in the direction of, references to the use of automata or
mechanical figures in medieval drama, other performance, or
quasi-theatrical events. Any information on where, when, or
how such figures were used would be greatly appreciated.
If you would like to e-mail me directly, I can be reached
at [log in to unmask]
Thanks in advance!
Brian Cronin