        Gordon has a work-up at Providence Hospital in a couple of weeks.
I have maps, etc and know the way well to the Medical Schoool.
        Do any of you see the Providence group?Are there any major motels near-by?
Though we usually drive I am getting tired of these long trips and just may
fly.
        Why change hospitals? Our new Doctor is from Providence and wants
back-up.We have no affection for the Medford neurologists.
        What happened to our "old" doctor? He decided to do a medical mission for
3 years. Would serve him right if we showed up there--but we are talking
about the Congo!!
        Thanks.Thea Seese
P.S. Thanks for the Will-Cope info, also