G'Morning Sandra,
  You should not take what I have to say as medical advice but rather as a
personal page out of my own PD Book. I've been on Tasmar for over a year and
continue to take it with no obvious side effects. I think the liver problems
associated with Tasmar were greatly overblown. If it ain't broke I don't
intend to fix it
  If other list members are aware of problems with Tasmar since that initial
concerns following a couple of deaths I would appreciate knowing about such.

george

At 10:01 AM 3/4/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear List Family,
>
>I had a recent trip to the neurologist.  I am 39 and have had pd for 19 1/2
>years.   I am currrently on Tasmar.  I have to have blood work done every
>two weeks due to the Liver problems Tasmar has caused.  I am interesteeed in
>knowing and hearing of anyone who was on Tasmar and switched to Comtan.  I
>am enjoying the response from the Tasmar but fear it will be taken off the
>market entirely.  How do you like Comtan?  And how does it compare?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sandra Norris
>"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."

Editor of the GOOD TIMES NEWSLETTER, A home grown product that stands for
the notion that Parkinsons is not a sentence but rather an opportunity.
[log in to unmask]    Coming to you from Acton, Massachusetts