I have just added the Kenwood (Cincinnati, Ohio) Group's web page on my
list of support groups.  It should be easy to find from my cover page for
support groups:

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/asupport.html

The thought comes to mind that there are many other support group web pages
that could be linked into this support group directory - as does the
thought that over the past year many things have changed - new support
groups have been formed, others dissolved, meeting times changed, cognizant
people and their phone numbers have changed too.

In addition, I know that a few errors crept in because of my inaccurate typing.

To keep this list a useful resource, may I ask for your input?  You know -
additions, corrections, deletions - the whole nine yards.

Thanks,

Art